Skip to main content

Stampers!--Awesome People--Fo' Sure!

Whew!  Now I know why, I'm so tired during the week...heck, I do way too much on the weekend.  I had an awesome day yesterday starting with my monthly meeting with the totally fabulous women of +Alpha Kappa Zeta Chapter of +Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated.  We conducted Zeta business and then we fellowshipped...another word for socialized.  Love my Sorors!

My circle of stamping friends is beginning to expand...thank goodness.  I met Lydia Fiedler at a meetup event that she organizes (love meetup.com by the way), and I absolutely love her.  She too is a demonstrator with Stampin' Up!, but mostly, she's local...read Austin...so I get to interact with her and see how she hosts her workshops.  As a result of meeting +Lydia Fiedler and with her encouragement, I started my own meetup group Sweets Signatures Cardmaking Meetup South Austin (check us out), where I'm hoping to meet others with the same interests.  I also met this other incredible person +RGail Tassey, who is already helping me to get better in my #coloring skills using copic markers specifically and coloring skills in general.

The crop crew...Happy St. Paddy's Day!
I also met +Crissy Salima Rivas administrator of the Facebook Group, Austin Area Stampers and went to my 1st (of many) crops at her house yesterday and totally had a blast!  Our make and take project yesterday was a simple St. Patrick's Day card.  Crissy is a demonstrator with Fun Journey Stamps, so I got exposed to stamps and products from another retailer...several pieces in the catalog that I must have...Crissy and I are soon to become best friends... Not only did we do a make and take, we did a stamp swap (share--I think this is the better word). Several of the other ladies brought some--mind you--of their stamps and I had a ball scouring through them for the ones I liked--there were oh so many.  Here are a few that I decided on...can't wait to get started coloring them and making cards with them...
Toread

Gorjuss Girl

Another Gorjuss Girl

A Pink Bowties stamp

Happy Stampin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Countryside Shapes - A Stamping With Friends Blog Hop

  Hello everyone, and welcome back! It's the third Saturday of the month...time for another Blog Hop!  Thank you for joining us for another Stamping with Friends Blog Hop!  If you are new to my blog, Stamping with Friends is a group of Stampin' Up!® demonstrators worldwide who share our love of card-making through monthly blog hops with various themes. If you are following the hop, you'll have just popped over  from  Mickey Moore - "2 Moore Stampers's " blog .  I hope you took a minute to leave a comment for her as I'm sure she'll appreciate it as much as I will. If you are starting the hop with me, thank you so much and I hope you enjoy what I and the other hoppers have prepared for you today! Our theme this month is all about shapes...circles, squares, rectangles, animal shapes...whatever that means to you.  I chose to use a hexagon shape for my quick and easy project.  I hope you enjoy this card and that you will try to make one or two for yourselve

So Very Merry - A Stamping With Friends Blog Hop

Hello everyone, and welcome back... and thank you for joining us for another Stamping with Friends Blog Hop!  If you are new to my blog, Stamping with Friends is a group of Stampin' Up!® demonstrators, from all over the world, who share our love of card-making through monthly blog hops with various themes. If you are following the hop, then you'll have just popped over  from  Kelly Taranto - "The Late Night Stamper's  blog .  I hope you took a minute to leave a comment for her as I'm sure she'll appreciate it as much as I will. If you are starting the hop with me, thank you so much and I hope you enjoy what I and the other hoppers have prepared for you today! On July 6, Stampin' Up! released the newest round of Online Exclusive products. What are Online Exclusives you may ask? These are a category of products you will not be able to find in any Stampin' Up! catalog...and let me tell you, sometimes, these products are snapped up within day...(wink, wink.

Timeless Charm - A Stampin' With Friends Blog Hop

Hello everyone, and welcome to July...the month of Independence Day, Bastille Day, and my birth month... and thank you for joining us!  If you are new to my blog, Stamping with Friends is a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from all over the world, who share our love of card-making through monthly blog hops with various themes. If you are following the hop, then you'll have just popped over  from  Diane Evans - Stampin with Diane's  blog .  I hope you took a minute to leave a comment for her as I'm sure she'll appreciate it as much as I will. If you are starting the hop with me, thank you so much and I hope you enjoy what I and the other hoppers have prepared for you today! Today, we are sharing projects that are all about colors.  Our projects must use colors from the 2023 - 2025 In Colors ™, the new Core Colors, or both.  These are the colors that I'm including in today's project. Pebbled Path Boho Blue Lemon