Skip to main content

Roll of the Die 008 - Slimline Congratulations


I know I say this all the time, but maaaannnn, these dies be kicking my you know what, but I do so appreciate that they challenge me to get out of my comfort zone.  This time it's slimline cards...I just don't normally do them, but here goes...

As a reminder, the elements the die rolled that we had to incorporate into our projects were: Congratulations, Embellish, Emboss, Regals, and it had to be a slimline card. I chose to cheat a little (not really) and make a mini slimline card.

Measurements for the card:

Cardbase: 7" x 6" scored at 3 1/2" on the long side
Mat: 3 3/8" x 5 7/8"
Image panel: 3 1/4" x 5 3/4"

Envelope:
DSP 8" x 8" scored on 1 side: 3/4" and 1" and on the other side at 2 1/4" and 6"

Click on the video to see how I made these cards.  Skip to 39:25 to start where I begin.



Product List
Paradise Palms Bundle
$52.00
Peaceful Moments Bundle (English)
$52.00
Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad
$8.00
Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
$8.00
Cajun Craze Classic Stampin' Pad
$8.00
Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Balmy Blue Classic Stampin' Pad
$8.00
Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
$8.00
Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad
$8.00
Blending Brushes
$12.50
Pebbles Enamel Shapes
$7.50
Heat Tool (Us And Canada)
$30.00
Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder
$6.00
Stampin' Up! Masking Paper
$7.00
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock
$8.75
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$10.25
Cajun Craze 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$9.25
Paper Trimmer
$25.00
Bone Folder
$7.00
Foam Adhesive Sheets
$8.00
 


So much to share, but I'll try to be brief.  Sign up for my newsletter to get more details.

Seasonal Sale

11/15 -11/18/2022
Click on the image to see the list of products on sale (DO NOT USE THE BUNDLE CODE)

10% off all punches
15% of all stamps (Host stamp sets are not included in this sale)
20% off all dies
20% off all embossing folders
20% off all non-specialty Designer Series Paper

_______________________________________________

New Kit Alert - Timeless Greetings
Available 11/15/2022
Purchase your Kit and join me on Zoom 
for a Kit-Together event on 11/25/22 @ 7pm CST

  • Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and 8 coordinating envelopes.
  • Includes printed card bases, printed die cuts, adhesive, embellishments, and a clear block.
  • Available in English and French
  • Finished card size: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" (14 x 10.8 cm)
  • Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, Soft Suede.


Click on the image below to see how Stampin' Up! CEO puts these cards together!


__________________________________________________________________


Paper Pumpkin 
Subscribe by 10 December 
"Good Things Come in Small Packages" Kit

The kit includes:
  • Good Things Come in Small Packages Photopolymer Stamp Set
  • Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Spot
  • 16 gift card holders: 2 each of 8 reversible designs
  • Precut paper pieces, twine, and belly bands to customize all your crafts.
  • Enough adhesive for each project!

Finished box size: 3-5/8" x 2-1/2" x 1/2" (9.2 x 6.4 x 1.3 cm)

Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Tahitian Tide



Not only the kit, but you also have the option to add-on

Good Things Cards & Envelopes

Add-on number: 163134

Available starting: 11 November

Price: $10.00 USD / $13.75 CAD

The add-on includes:

  • 16 cards, 4 each of 4 designs, and 16 coordinating envelopes
  • Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
  • Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Garden Green








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Countryside Shapes - A Stamping With Friends Blog Hop

  Hello everyone, and welcome back! It's the third Saturday of the month...time for another Blog Hop!  Thank you for joining us for another Stamping with Friends Blog Hop!  If you are new to my blog, Stamping with Friends is a group of Stampin' Up!® demonstrators worldwide who share our love of card-making through monthly blog hops with various themes. If you are following the hop, you'll have just popped over  from  Mickey Moore - "2 Moore Stampers's " blog .  I hope you took a minute to leave a comment for her as I'm sure she'll appreciate it as much as I will. If you are starting the hop with me, thank you so much and I hope you enjoy what I and the other hoppers have prepared for you today! Our theme this month is all about shapes...circles, squares, rectangles, animal shapes...whatever that means to you.  I chose to use a hexagon shape for my quick and easy project.  I hope you enjoy this card and that you will try to make one or two for yourselve

So Very Merry - A Stamping With Friends Blog Hop

Hello everyone, and welcome back... and thank you for joining us for another Stamping with Friends Blog Hop!  If you are new to my blog, Stamping with Friends is a group of Stampin' Up!® demonstrators, from all over the world, who share our love of card-making through monthly blog hops with various themes. If you are following the hop, then you'll have just popped over  from  Kelly Taranto - "The Late Night Stamper's  blog .  I hope you took a minute to leave a comment for her as I'm sure she'll appreciate it as much as I will. If you are starting the hop with me, thank you so much and I hope you enjoy what I and the other hoppers have prepared for you today! On July 6, Stampin' Up! released the newest round of Online Exclusive products. What are Online Exclusives you may ask? These are a category of products you will not be able to find in any Stampin' Up! catalog...and let me tell you, sometimes, these products are snapped up within day...(wink, wink.

Timeless Charm - A Stampin' With Friends Blog Hop

Hello everyone, and welcome to July...the month of Independence Day, Bastille Day, and my birth month... and thank you for joining us!  If you are new to my blog, Stamping with Friends is a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from all over the world, who share our love of card-making through monthly blog hops with various themes. If you are following the hop, then you'll have just popped over  from  Diane Evans - Stampin with Diane's  blog .  I hope you took a minute to leave a comment for her as I'm sure she'll appreciate it as much as I will. If you are starting the hop with me, thank you so much and I hope you enjoy what I and the other hoppers have prepared for you today! Today, we are sharing projects that are all about colors.  Our projects must use colors from the 2023 - 2025 In Colors ™, the new Core Colors, or both.  These are the colors that I'm including in today's project. Pebbled Path Boho Blue Lemon