Skip to main content

Double Pocket Card - A Stamping with Friends Collaboration

 Hello everyone, and welcome back! It's the first Saturday of the month...time for another Stamping With Friends Blog Hop! Thank you for joining us! If you are new to my blog, Stamping with Friends is a group of Stampin' Up!® demonstrators worldwide who share our love of card-making through monthly blog hops with various themes. If you are following the hop, you'll have just popped over from Susan Boback Card Connoisseur USA blog. I hope you took a minute to leave a comment for her as I'm sure she'll appreciate it as much as I will. If you are starting the hop with me, thank you so much and I hope you enjoy what I, and the other hoppers have prepared for you today!

So the theme this month is...drum roll, please...Pocket Card.  What is a pocket card, you might ask?  A pocket card is a type of card created in which you can insert things such as a gift card or a treat of some sort into the "pocket". That's my answer and I'm sticking to it...

So I'm creating for you a double-pocket card featuring these colors:



Card 1:
Designer Series Paper: 8 1/2" x 11"
Color 2 Cardstock (Mat): 3/ 7/8" x 5 1/8"
Basic White/Very Vanilla Cardstock: 3 3/4" x 5"

Follow the tutorial and then decorate


Card 2:
Basic White/Very Vanilla or Colored CS: 8 1/2" x 11"
Designer Series Paper:  (2) 4" x 5 1/4" - 2 different yet coordinating patterns
Designer Series Paper: 3" x 4 1/4"

Follow the tutorial with some additional steps:  
Using Basic White or Very Vanilla or colored cardstock
 - Attach the 3" DSP panel to the upper right quarter panel (picture 1)
 - Using repositionable tape, tack down 1 of the DSP panels to the panel shown in picture #5a - 5c. Now adhere it with permanent adhesive
 - Repeat the previous step with the remaining DSP and add it to the front pocket panel. 

I've provided a pictorial, step-by-step tutorial for you to create the card and it works with both the DSP-only option and the Basic White or colored Cardstock option.  Join me on my Facebook page "In Da Craft Room with Caron" on Sunday, 5/5/24 @ 7pm CST to see how I put it together. Click HERE to join the event directly. 




To see more of my crafty creations, follow me on Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and yes...TikTok...and don't forget to like, share, and subscribe.

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card! I hope this has inspired you to try a pocket fold cardDon't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around to see what everyone has come up with.

You are currently with me - Caron Bailey, #atxstampinlady, 
Click NEXT BLOG to head to the next project or see the list below to see who is next in the hop.








Supplies I used:

Starter Kit Special

Sign up as a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator during May and you will get FOUR 2024-2026 In Color™ products FREE in addition to your Starter Kit. This deal is one of the best ever offers for new demonstrators!

The Starter Kit is always the best deal, and you get to customize your kit by choosing $125 worth of products from the current catalog and online exclusive range. During May, the following NEW In Color products will be added to your Starter Kit free of charge:

  • 2024–2026 In Color Classic Stampin' Pad Bundle
  • 2024–2026 In Color 8½" x 11" Cardstock
  • 2024–2026 In Color 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper
  • 2024–2026 In Color Stampin' Write Markers
That's a total of  $125 $207  worth of Stampin' Up! products for only $99, plus free shipping, additional business supplies, and all the fun that comes with being a part of my team and the Stampin' Up! creative community.

Sign up online from May 1st, or get in touch if you have any questions.

New City Sights Kit

The City Sights Kit ($21) includes everything you need to create cards featuring artistic cityscape designs.

You'll get all the supplies needed to make 8 cards (4 each of two designs), measuring 5½" x 4¼" (14 x 10.8 cm), with 8 printed coordinating envelopes. Add your printed die-cut shapes and corrugated cardstock accent pieces to the printed card bases, and finish your projects with printed sentiment labels and Copper Metallic Embellishments. Use the exclusive City Sights Photopolymer Stamp Set and the included Pebbled Path Stampin' Spot to add additional texture and stamped city elements. Additional coordinating Stampin' Up! colors are Basic Beige, Basic Black, Boho Blue, Copper Clay, and Misty Moonlight.
  

Don't forget you can check out the full range of kits available at any time in my online store. Grab yours and join me on May 23rd for our monthly Kit Together.



Comments

  1. Love these cards Caron, I have never seen this way of putting together a pocket card. Must give it a try x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mo! I had fun creating it! Let me know if you give it a try

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Countryside Shapes - A Stamping With Friends Blog Hop

  Hello everyone, and welcome back! It's the third Saturday of the month...time for another Blog Hop!  Thank you for joining us for another Stamping with Friends Blog Hop!  If you are new to my blog, Stamping with Friends is a group of Stampin' Up!® demonstrators worldwide who share our love of card-making through monthly blog hops with various themes. If you are following the hop, you'll have just popped over  from  Mickey Moore - "2 Moore Stampers's " blog .  I hope you took a minute to leave a comment for her as I'm sure she'll appreciate it as much as I will. If you are starting the hop with me, thank you so much and I hope you enjoy what I and the other hoppers have prepared for you today! Our theme this month is all about shapes...circles, squares, rectangles, animal shapes...whatever that means to you.  I chose to use a hexagon shape for my quick and easy project.  I hope you enjoy this card and that you will try to make one or two for yourselve

So Very Merry - A Stamping With Friends Blog Hop

Hello everyone, and welcome back... and thank you for joining us for another Stamping with Friends Blog Hop!  If you are new to my blog, Stamping with Friends is a group of Stampin' Up!® demonstrators, from all over the world, who share our love of card-making through monthly blog hops with various themes. If you are following the hop, then you'll have just popped over  from  Kelly Taranto - "The Late Night Stamper's  blog .  I hope you took a minute to leave a comment for her as I'm sure she'll appreciate it as much as I will. If you are starting the hop with me, thank you so much and I hope you enjoy what I and the other hoppers have prepared for you today! On July 6, Stampin' Up! released the newest round of Online Exclusive products. What are Online Exclusives you may ask? These are a category of products you will not be able to find in any Stampin' Up! catalog...and let me tell you, sometimes, these products are snapped up within day...(wink, wink.

Timeless Charm - A Stampin' With Friends Blog Hop

Hello everyone, and welcome to July...the month of Independence Day, Bastille Day, and my birth month... and thank you for joining us!  If you are new to my blog, Stamping with Friends is a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from all over the world, who share our love of card-making through monthly blog hops with various themes. If you are following the hop, then you'll have just popped over  from  Diane Evans - Stampin with Diane's  blog .  I hope you took a minute to leave a comment for her as I'm sure she'll appreciate it as much as I will. If you are starting the hop with me, thank you so much and I hope you enjoy what I and the other hoppers have prepared for you today! Today, we are sharing projects that are all about colors.  Our projects must use colors from the 2023 - 2025 In Colors ™, the new Core Colors, or both.  These are the colors that I'm including in today's project. Pebbled Path Boho Blue Lemon