Skip to main content

Scrap? What Scrap?


As paper crafters, most of us have a difficult time throwing any of it away...after all, we could need that piece of "scrap" one card later. Using "scraps" from the new Stampin' Up!  In-Colors, I created this SIP (Stamp, Ink, Paper) card.

Cutting Dimensions:
Basic White: 
- Card base: A2 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- 3 3/4 x 5"
Basic Black: 4" x 5 1/4"

1/8" x 5 1/2"
- Pale Papaya
- Polished Pink 
- Fresh Freesia
- Soft Succulent 
-Evening Evergreen 


#simplestamping 

Why Join Stampin' Up?

It’s a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! New team members get even MORE FREE products in their customizable Starter Kit. From 4–31 May, new team members can get $155 USD worth of products for only $99 USD + free business supplies + free shipping on your starter kit + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up! Use the resources provided below to spread the word before time runs out! 

Because membership has its privileges! If you are placing a $100 order you really should consider joining Stampin' Up! as a discount shopper so you can save money on your supplies.   


As a member of my team of hobbyists and discount shoppers, you will be able to participate in our private Facebook group, monthly national virtual team meetings, fun swaps, behind-the-scenes previews, early access to products...did I mention swaps? 


Be a part-time demo just for fun so we can stamp and craft together...or if you so desire, explore the opportunity as a business...either way, come have fun and create with us!  


Once you join, you’ll get at least a 20% discount on all future products that you purchase so long as you retain your demonstrator status. Plus you get to preorder from the upcoming catalogs a month before they go live for customer ordering!!  


There is no requirement to sell and there is no commitment beyond your Starter Kit purchase.  


You can be your own customer and as long as you purchase your quota for the quarter you can retain your demonstrator discount status. If you don’t meet the quota, you just go back to being a regular customer. There is no risk since you get to keep everything you order. Plus we are a no judgment team. 


Why not give it a try?  Why pay full price if you don't have to? 


If you’ve been considering joining, now will be a great time to jump in!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Countryside Shapes - A Stamping With Friends Blog Hop

  Hello everyone, and welcome back! It's the third Saturday of the month...time for another Blog Hop!  Thank you for joining us for another Stamping with Friends Blog Hop!  If you are new to my blog, Stamping with Friends is a group of Stampin' Up!® demonstrators worldwide who share our love of card-making through monthly blog hops with various themes. If you are following the hop, you'll have just popped over  from  Mickey Moore - "2 Moore Stampers's " blog .  I hope you took a minute to leave a comment for her as I'm sure she'll appreciate it as much as I will. If you are starting the hop with me, thank you so much and I hope you enjoy what I and the other hoppers have prepared for you today! Our theme this month is all about shapes...circles, squares, rectangles, animal shapes...whatever that means to you.  I chose to use a hexagon shape for my quick and easy project.  I hope you enjoy this card and that you will try to make one or two for yourselve

So Very Merry - A Stamping With Friends Blog Hop

Hello everyone, and welcome back... and thank you for joining us for another Stamping with Friends Blog Hop!  If you are new to my blog, Stamping with Friends is a group of Stampin' Up!® demonstrators, from all over the world, who share our love of card-making through monthly blog hops with various themes. If you are following the hop, then you'll have just popped over  from  Kelly Taranto - "The Late Night Stamper's  blog .  I hope you took a minute to leave a comment for her as I'm sure she'll appreciate it as much as I will. If you are starting the hop with me, thank you so much and I hope you enjoy what I and the other hoppers have prepared for you today! On July 6, Stampin' Up! released the newest round of Online Exclusive products. What are Online Exclusives you may ask? These are a category of products you will not be able to find in any Stampin' Up! catalog...and let me tell you, sometimes, these products are snapped up within day...(wink, wink.

Die-Bossing with Two Tone Flora

Hello, everyone, and welcome to May...the month of Mother's Day and Memorial Day... and thank you for joining us!   If you are new to my blog, Stamping with Friends is a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from all over the world (Canada, UK, and USA) who share our love of card-making through monthly blog hops with various themes. If you are following the hop, you'll have just popped over  from Lorraine Tierney of ChatnCraft with Lorraine's blog.  I hope you took a minute to leave a comment for her as I'm sure she'll appreciate it just as much as I will. If you are starting the hop with me, thank you so much and I hope you enjoy what I and the other hoppers have prepared for you today! For this hop, we are focusing on a technique...creating embossed panels with dies--thinlets or framelits. This is the first time I've tackled this particular technique...not sure why...but for sure I'll be incorporating it more in my bag of tricks.  I decided to make a ver