Skip to main content

Sweets Sunday Stampers OnTour Card Swap

 

Every Sunday (well, mostly every Sunday), I get crafty with a wonderfully talented group of ladies...several of whom are also Stampin' Up! demonstrators.  And even though we are in several different cities/states (Austin, San Antonio, Buda and Kyle, Texas/ New York, Wyoming), we tend to participate in a lot of the same events.  This time, six of us participated in Stampin' Up!'s OnTour last month and five of us decided to participate in a swap.  The rules of the swap were: 1) must use the Free stamp set, 2) must use any (or all) of the 2020-2022 retiring In-colors; 3) more than 1 layer and 4) use an embellishment.

The participating demonstrators were: Sharon Coleman, Kathy Ervin, Michelle Hollins, Cheryl Robinson, and me.  Cheryl and I got the Bottled Happiness set (158684), Kathy and Michelle got the Good Feelings  stamp set (158737), and Sharon got the Limited Edition (#158754).  Take a look at what we created.

Cheryl Robinson Cheryl used Granny Apple Green, Bumblebee and Soft Succulents to create her card and added a bow to finish off her card. 
 


 Next up was Sharon.  Sharon's card was amazing...don't be fooled by the "simple" card front.  When you open the card you will see the magic.   She used Just Jade, Bumblebee, Misty Moonlight and Cinnamon Cider and Rhinestones as her embellishment.

Kathy Jones Ervin is the next participating demonstrator.  She made a sliding lock gatefold card. Kathy chose to use 2022-2023 In Colors for her project. This one shown is in Parakeet Party.

Another fabulous creation from Michelle Hollins. Michelle chose to create a monochromatic card using Misty Moonlight as her color of choice and incorporated the Heart & Home Designer Series Paper 

Lastly, I created a simple A2 card.  I used the Stampin' Write Markers to add color to the floral image (Magenta Madness, Bumble Bee and then Just Jade for the leaves. I stamped the bottle in Misty Moonlight and punched out the bottle using the coordinating punch added some dimensionals and some bakers twine the finish off the vase.  Stamped and heat embossed the sentiment and added some gems to finish out the project.


You can see more of each of the participants on their blogs.  Click on their photo image to visit them.

Don't miss out on the Last Chance Products from the 2021-2022 Annual catalog.  Tomorrow is the last day to order whatever is on your wishlist...while supplies last of course. Click the image to go directly to the available products. 



Well, as one catalog retires, a new catalog and all its goodies become available.  On May 3rd, the new catalog goes LIVE and you can begin to order to your heart's content...I know I will...I already have a wish list a mile long. Download a wish list here.

Want to get a sample of 18 Designer Series Papers from the new Catalog? I'm offering a Paper Share featuring the 18 Designer Series Papers in the new catalog.  What is a paper share? A paper share is an opportunity for you to "try before you buy".  You get the opportunity to sample all of the papers for a lower price. Participate in the share for $50 including tax (shipping will be calculated based on actual shipping rates).  A minimum of four participants for the share to be active.  


Our May Stamp n' SIP will be a virtual class.  The class will feature the new Abigail Rose Suite of products.  Take a look at what's included in the suite.  I hope you'll join me for the class.  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Countryside Shapes - A Stamping With Friends Blog Hop

  Hello everyone, and welcome back! It's the third Saturday of the month...time for another Blog Hop!  Thank you for joining us for another Stamping with Friends Blog Hop!  If you are new to my blog, Stamping with Friends is a group of Stampin' Up!® demonstrators worldwide who share our love of card-making through monthly blog hops with various themes. If you are following the hop, you'll have just popped over  from  Mickey Moore - "2 Moore Stampers's " blog .  I hope you took a minute to leave a comment for her as I'm sure she'll appreciate it as much as I will. If you are starting the hop with me, thank you so much and I hope you enjoy what I and the other hoppers have prepared for you today! Our theme this month is all about shapes...circles, squares, rectangles, animal shapes...whatever that means to you.  I chose to use a hexagon shape for my quick and easy project.  I hope you enjoy this card and that you will try to make one or two for yourselve

So Very Merry - A Stamping With Friends Blog Hop

Hello everyone, and welcome back... and thank you for joining us for another Stamping with Friends Blog Hop!  If you are new to my blog, Stamping with Friends is a group of Stampin' Up!® demonstrators, from all over the world, who share our love of card-making through monthly blog hops with various themes. If you are following the hop, then you'll have just popped over  from  Kelly Taranto - "The Late Night Stamper's  blog .  I hope you took a minute to leave a comment for her as I'm sure she'll appreciate it as much as I will. If you are starting the hop with me, thank you so much and I hope you enjoy what I and the other hoppers have prepared for you today! On July 6, Stampin' Up! released the newest round of Online Exclusive products. What are Online Exclusives you may ask? These are a category of products you will not be able to find in any Stampin' Up! catalog...and let me tell you, sometimes, these products are snapped up within day...(wink, wink.

Die-Bossing with Two Tone Flora

Hello, everyone, and welcome to May...the month of Mother's Day and Memorial Day... and thank you for joining us!   If you are new to my blog, Stamping with Friends is a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from all over the world (Canada, UK, and USA) who share our love of card-making through monthly blog hops with various themes. If you are following the hop, you'll have just popped over  from Lorraine Tierney of ChatnCraft with Lorraine's blog.  I hope you took a minute to leave a comment for her as I'm sure she'll appreciate it just as much as I will. If you are starting the hop with me, thank you so much and I hope you enjoy what I and the other hoppers have prepared for you today! For this hop, we are focusing on a technique...creating embossed panels with dies--thinlets or framelits. This is the first time I've tackled this particular technique...not sure why...but for sure I'll be incorporating it more in my bag of tricks.  I decided to make a ver