Skip to main content

Stampin' Up!® Color Refresh 2023

 

Color Refresh: Retiring Colors

As part of our upcoming color refresh in the new 2023-24 Annual Catalog, we have to say farewell to some of the colors in our core collections in order to make space for new colors and some returning favorites.

Products or product collections that include these colors are listed as retiring in our Last Chance List, and are only available while supplies last. If any of your favorites are leaving our collections, this is your signal to stock up! Many of these items will probably sell out quickly so don't delay placing your order if you can't be without one (or more!) of these colors for your crafting.
Don't forget we are also saying goodbye to our 2021-23 In Color™ Collection, although Fresh Freesia will be added to our core color collection as part of our color refresh.

Order quickly to get any inks, cardstock, ribbons, and embellishments in these retiring colors before they are gone. Although some products may be discounted once the Last Chance List promotion starts on 4th April, you might not want to risk them selling out before then.

Click here to shop by color in my online store.

Last Chance Lists are Here!


With the end of the current Annual Catalog and January-April Mini Catalog fast approaching, the Last Chance Lists, detailing which products are retiring from both catalogs, are now available. While it's always sad to have to say goodbye to some of our products, it's for a good cause as it's to make way for NEW products coming in the 2023-24 Annual Catalog, launching in May! If there is something on the list of retiring products that you've been waiting to order, please order as soon as you can to avoid disappointment as all retiring items are only available while supplies last.

Click the links below to view and download the Last Chance Lists:
 
2022-23 Annual Catalog Last Chance List

2023 January-April Mini Catalog Last Chance List

Some products are discounted up to 60%, and these discounts will apply from 4 April. Popular items may sell out before then, so consider ordering anything you can't miss out on as soon as possible. Waiting to take advantage of the discounts may mean the items sell out before you place your order.

In case you missed it over on my Facebook page this morning, here's a fun and a quick glance at the new and upcoming 2023 - 2025 Stampin' Up!® In Colors will be available with the launch of the new catalog.  Comment here or over on my Facebook page and take a guess at the color names.  Note:  if you are a current demonstrator and know the names, please don't spoil the fun for others.



Comments

  1. Sad to see some of these colors retiring but expected. Too bad about the Stamparatus.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Countryside Shapes - A Stamping With Friends Blog Hop

  Hello everyone, and welcome back! It's the third Saturday of the month...time for another Blog Hop!  Thank you for joining us for another Stamping with Friends Blog Hop!  If you are new to my blog, Stamping with Friends is a group of Stampin' Up!® demonstrators worldwide who share our love of card-making through monthly blog hops with various themes. If you are following the hop, you'll have just popped over  from  Mickey Moore - "2 Moore Stampers's " blog .  I hope you took a minute to leave a comment for her as I'm sure she'll appreciate it as much as I will. If you are starting the hop with me, thank you so much and I hope you enjoy what I and the other hoppers have prepared for you today! Our theme this month is all about shapes...circles, squares, rectangles, animal shapes...whatever that means to you.  I chose to use a hexagon shape for my quick and easy project.  I hope you enjoy this card and that you will try to make one or two for yourselve

So Very Merry - A Stamping With Friends Blog Hop

Hello everyone, and welcome back... and thank you for joining us for another Stamping with Friends Blog Hop!  If you are new to my blog, Stamping with Friends is a group of Stampin' Up!® demonstrators, from all over the world, who share our love of card-making through monthly blog hops with various themes. If you are following the hop, then you'll have just popped over  from  Kelly Taranto - "The Late Night Stamper's  blog .  I hope you took a minute to leave a comment for her as I'm sure she'll appreciate it as much as I will. If you are starting the hop with me, thank you so much and I hope you enjoy what I and the other hoppers have prepared for you today! On July 6, Stampin' Up! released the newest round of Online Exclusive products. What are Online Exclusives you may ask? These are a category of products you will not be able to find in any Stampin' Up! catalog...and let me tell you, sometimes, these products are snapped up within day...(wink, wink.

Die-Bossing with Two Tone Flora

Hello, everyone, and welcome to May...the month of Mother's Day and Memorial Day... and thank you for joining us!   If you are new to my blog, Stamping with Friends is a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from all over the world (Canada, UK, and USA) who share our love of card-making through monthly blog hops with various themes. If you are following the hop, you'll have just popped over  from Lorraine Tierney of ChatnCraft with Lorraine's blog.  I hope you took a minute to leave a comment for her as I'm sure she'll appreciate it just as much as I will. If you are starting the hop with me, thank you so much and I hope you enjoy what I and the other hoppers have prepared for you today! For this hop, we are focusing on a technique...creating embossed panels with dies--thinlets or framelits. This is the first time I've tackled this particular technique...not sure why...but for sure I'll be incorporating it more in my bag of tricks.  I decided to make a ver